Setup Your Company in Dubai Mainland Today
Establishing a mainland company in Dubai offers a wealth of opportunities for entrepreneurs and businesses looking to tap into one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
Operating on the mainland allows access to a diverse customer base, a dynamic business ecosystem and an ever-expanding variety of commercial opportunities. However, setting up a mainland company requires careful planning and an understanding of local laws and regulations.
Whether you are entering I.T., healthcare, manufacturing, or any other industry, we can help you navigate the often complicated process of setting up a mainland company in Dubai.
From in-depth consultations and relevant industry advice to taking care of admin and providing corporate bank account support, we’ll help you get up and running quickly.
Let's see the full list of advantages for setting up a business in Dubai mainland
Here are some key advantages of establishing a business in Dubai mainland:
What Our Service Offers?
Start Business Advisory offers a full corporate bank account opening service that takes the hassle out of the process to make it much more convenient. Our team will advise you about relevant compliance measures, ensure all relevant documentation is in place and can manage the entire application procedure from start to finish, keeping you updated every step of the way.
- How We Work
Getting you the best advise
We’ll arrange a free consultation to discuss your available options based on your business type, commercial goals and available budget.
Choose your company type
Create your identity
There are several company formation options in the UAE and it’s important to choose the right one for your business. Our team can guide you through this stage to ensure you identify the one that benefits you the most.
Select a business licence
This is where you choose between operating as a free zone entity or a mainland business. Both options have their own advantages, although some may be more relevant to your business. We’ll explain each option in depth and can help you make an informed decision that works for you.
Open a corporate bank account
You will need a corporate bank account to operate in Dubai or the UAE. Our corporate bank account service helps you find the right account based on the needs of your business.
Process your visa
Being your support
We can guide you through the immigration formalities in the UAE, streamlining the process to make it as efficient as possible. Furthermore, the process covers residency and work permits, which we can also advise on for your family and staff if needed.
Being your support
If you need additional help with regulatory requirements, such as annual licence renewals, submission of financial statements and maintaining proper accounting records, we also offer ongoing services to support your business.
- Frequently asked questions
The requirements for setting up a mainland company in Dubai and the UAE include registering the company with the Department of Economic Development (DED). You must also lease an office space, and fulfil legal documentation and licensing requirements, whilst also adhering to labour and immigration regulations. Under new laws, specific businesses no longer require a local sponsor, which means foreign investors have the opportunity to own 100% of company shares.
The timeframe for setting up a business in Dubai mainland can vary. This is depending on the nature of the business and the completeness of the documentation. On average, the process can take around 2-4 weeks, including company registration, obtaining approvals, and acquiring necessary licenses.
The costs associated with setting up a mainland company in Dubai include company registration fees, trade license fees, office space rent, visa processing fees, sponsor fees, and other miscellaneous expenses. The exact costs can vary depending on the business type, license category, and office location.
Yes, having a physical office space in Dubai mainland is a requirement for setting up a mainland company. The office space must meet certain criteria and be compliant with the regulations set by the DED. However, the specific office space requirements may vary. This is depending on the nature of the business activity and the number of employees.
No, a foreigner cannot own a mainland company in Dubai without a local sponsor or partner. Moreover, the local sponsor must hold at least 51% ownership, while the remaining 49% can be owned by the foreign investor(s). This requirement is mandated by the UAE commercial law for mainland companies.